Our talented friends in the Just About tech team have been working hard to hoover up every last bug for our Alpha, but there are a few that are going to take just a little while longer to fix.
Here’s a list of some of the known bugs you may encounter during the early part of our Alpha phase. We really appreciate your patience while we work on them, and we’ll update this list as and when each is thoroughly squished.
Last update: September 15, 2023
- Various aspects of the mobile experience may be clunky and inoptimal
- Google Translate doesn't work on our platform (yet!)
- Reaction counters in the feed are occasionally missing/inaccurate, and there isn’t yet a way to react to a post directly from the feed.
- Some titles truncate too aggressively on mobile
- Some pages may appear to 'flicker' on Mac
- Dashes are "being weird"
- Profile images may not appear when viewing activity/posts
- Live feed (the list of events under "What's happening?" in the right-hand sidebar) doesn't appear on the Settings page
- Long titles may be cut off abruptly on mobile devices
- Reply button may not be accessible on specific mobile models
- Activating the swear filter may also trigger Dark Mode
- Embedded third-party content may not display correctly
- Blocked User function requires implementation
- The post editor’s Code option may produce unintended ‘amp;’ text
- The spellchecker in the post editor may not correct typos in the post editor (but will remove the red underlining)
- When posting a poll from mobile, the text for the 'Random Order' tickbox may fall off the page
Thank you again for being among the very first members to help us build a better home for online communities.
Found a new bug that’s not on this list? Let us know! Also, keep an eye out for our periodic bug-hunting bounties.