We’re trialling a new bounty with a big reward. We’re looking for fan art, but not your usual digital illustrations. We want to take it old school and see your best analogue media creations. So what do we mean by analogue media? Anything non-digital; it could be a LEGO Raptor, a papier-mâché Citadel, or an oil painting of a Jump Gate.
It doesn’t have to be newly created for this competition, but it does have to be your own work. If you’re not the artistic type, but you know someone who is, now would be the perfect time to invite them to join our Alpha.
Once you’ve found or created your artwork, you’ll need to take a photograph or video and upload it here. Be sure to add a description explaining your creative process and the subject of the artwork
Task: Share your best non-digital EVE Online artwork for $50
Format: Video or image (with text)
- Create your image or video and post it to your connected TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, or Instagram account.
- In your post, include the text 'Created for the Just About EVE Online community at justabout.com’. We’d love it if you included #JustAbout and tagged us too: TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter
- Hit the Enter button just below this description - do not use the reply button unless you just want to comment on the thread, as replies will not be counted as entries!
- Share a link to your post in the box that appears, then expand it so we can view the video on Just About.
Once the deadline closes, we’ll pick 3 submissions, award $50 to each of the winners, and share them as curated content.
- Take care not to breach copyright. Check our copyright policy before submitting.
- Remember to link your social accounts before submitting multimedia assets!
- Considering using AI to help? Think twice and first see our approach to AI content on Just About.